Multimedia Communication and Pattern Recognition Lab
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
Office Room 218, Teaching Building #2
Email jiang1st [at] bupt [dot] edu [dot] cn
Greetings! I am a final-year PhD student from Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (School of Information and Communication Engineering). I am currently under supervision of Professor Fei Su. Besides, I work closely with Dr. Zhicheng Zhao and Professor Anni Cai.
I am intereseted in computer vision and multimedia applications. Specifically, my recent works focus on large scale instance retrieval and detection tasks. I am an active participant of Trecvid Instance Search task.
- 2010.9 - 2013.3 M.E. Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
- 2006.9 - 2010.6 B.E. Nanchang University
- Visiting Student (2015.10 - 2016. 10 ) UCSB Object detection
- Intern (2012.7 - 2012.12) Baidu Working on FengChao advertising system
- Intern (2011.3 - 2011.12) IBM Research Working on All-sky images prediction
- 8 / 2017: Check out our latest work on weakly supervised object detection. [Link]
- 12/2015: one paper is accepted to ICASSP 2016.
- 11/2015: we rank 3rd in the automatic search among 14 teams in the Trecvid 2015 INS task [slides].
- 10/2015: I'm visiting Professor B.S.Manjunath in University of California at Santa Barbara.
- 9 / 2015: one paper is accepted to Multimedia Tools and Applications.
- 11/2014: I gave a presentation about our INS system during the Trecvid 2014 workshop [slides].
- 9 / 2014: my research is supported by BUPT Excellent Ph.D. Students Foundation!
- 9 / 2014: we rank 6th in the automatic instance search, 3rd in the interactive instance search among 22 teams in the Trecvid 2014 Instance Search task.